Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mondays

When I woke up today I felt like I was literally dying.  My liver pumped like a well churning for its last ounce of water.  After a wake, nap, wake, nap, wake cycle, I was overcome with the boredom of feeling useless and accomplished everything I thought would take me all day in the matter of two hours.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.  When you drive long distances with nothing but yourself and Bob Dylan on the jukebox, one may tend to drift into a life of reflection.  Me, I just speed.  When you wanna fuck with someone who truly believes greatness is embedded in their loins, well, ya better step up, or step aside.  This is the dawn of the day.  The day of reckoning.  The day where everyone will know my name.


Postscript..  Little league baseball is truly a gift in itself.  Go to a game sometime, and listen to the passion of the kids and their parents.  It is a shame that we can't all be all-stars.

1 comment:

  1. You will never cease to amaze me Mr Miller!!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

    ReplyDelete